Google

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Notice About Updates

I just wanted to let you all know that I have been updating some of my previous posts. Some of you may have already noticed but if I have done any updating I will put that date at the bottom of the post. I have decided to do this rather than reposting the same topic over and over again. That is because I know some people go through the archives so I did not want there to be confusion and people reading only old information. So, if there is a topic that I mentioned that I will update when I know more, you may want to check that post periodically. Also, lists that I make such as the spring finale dates and summer premiere dates will be continually updated as well. As you can see, I have already made some minor updates and will continue to do so!