Google

Monday, April 10, 2006

Real World Coming to Denver

I just heard the best news of the day even at this late hour. MTV has confirmed that the 18th edition of the Real World is coming to Denver. The series will begin filming in May to be aired sometime in the fall, most likely right after the Freshmeat Challenge ends. Now that I know the Real World will be filmed in my backyard, I will be on the look out for some exclusive scoop!

What I can tell you now is that the 7 strangers will live in the newly refurbished and recently closed B-52 Nightclub that is located at 1920 Market Street in LoDo, the trendy downtown section of Denver. For those of you who are not familiar with the Denver area, this location is just one block south of Coors Field and is a very popular part of town on gamedays and weekends. There are a bunch of bars right acorss the street from the Real World house such as LoDo's, El Chapultepec, Mattie's and Tavern Downtown if you want to check them out in hopes of spying a Real Worlder. MTV did not announce what the roommates' job will be but in this location I would not be surprised if it has to do with baseball or the nightclub scene.

Updated 4.11.06