Google

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Tuesday is Vote for Ryan Day

Continuing on my quest to keep Ryan out of the bottom 3 on Wednesday's Rockstar: Supernova elimination show, I ask you all to vote to keep my favorite rocker on air. All you have to do is watch tonight on CBS at 9pm eastern and vote once the episode ends. Even if you don't watch the show, will you do me a favor and please vote for Ryan? I promise you will be voting for someone great! Here is the link and you can use it to start voting at 10pm eastern and right after the show airs in other parts of the world. http://rockstar.msn.com

I'll leave you with a few spoilers. Rumor has it that there will be a double elimination this week but this is unconfirmed. It is also viewer's choice week and the audience chose to put each contestant with a song someone else previously performed. Ryan will be doing "Clocks", Magni has "I Alone", Dilana gets "Mother, Mother", Storm gets Evanesence, Lukas does "Lithium", and Toby sings "Rebel Yell". I hear they all do really well and it will be a great episode to watch.

If any of you that don't watch the show are curious about why I love this guy so much, then just watch this performance. And those of you who do know about Ryan, I'm sure you'll love seeing this again. Here is the Losing My Religion performance in week 5. Enjoy the music!