Google

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Black Wednesday

UPDATE: If you have a Verizon cell phone then text the word CRAVE to 8917. When you get a reply then vote for Ryan to get the finale encore. Rockstar is bringing one eliminated rocker back to the show finale night for one special performance. Please help me let it be Ryan, I have to see him one more time!

After my big push to get votes for Ryan on Rockstar Supernova it backfired and he gets eliminated tonight. So totally not deserved but I appriciate any of you who voted or even took the time to read my posts about my favorite Ryan.

As a tribute to Ryan here is the other memorable performace he is known for: In the Air Tonight performed in week 7.



I have seen a lot of comments from fans of Ryan and they say that they are looking forward to buying his CD when it comes out. What a lot of people do not know is that he already has one out! Go to http://www.stonecrowrecords.com to purchase a copy. I did and it is beyond fantastic, best money spent in a long time. Here is a live performance of one of my favorite songs Famous Love on Ryan's CD titled Songs From the Eye of an Elephant.



Please let me know if any of you enjoed this and if there are any other Ryan fans out there! He will surely be missed on the show but I know someone with all this talent won't take long to make it big.