Google

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

NEW Veronica Mars Tonight!

All you amazing spoiler readers, will you please do me a favor and watch Veronica Mars tonight at 9pm et/pt on the CW tonight? Unless you plan to watch the State of the Union, there are absolutely no other shows on tonight and I think the world can sacrifice one hour of American Idol auditions. Veronica Mars is one of the best shows on TV and it is returning from a long hiatus to start a new mystery arc, so this is the perfect time to jump in and give the show a try. Even if you usually watch something else at this time on Tuesdays, your show won't be on tonight and even if you only watch Veronica Mars this once there are many ways to catch up at a later time. Just do me this favor and watch Veronica Mars tonight! I'll be happy to answer any questions or discuss the show with you. You won't be sorry, I promise!