Google

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Calling everyone with Verizon!

I need a favor! You all have probably seen my tribute to Ryan Star posted last week and I was really bummed that he was eliminated last week. But I heard that he may be coming back for an encore on next week's Rockstar: Supernova finale if the fans vote for him to win. I personally would love that and I know you all want to keep your spoiler queen happy.

Here is what to do: If you have Verizon then text the word CRAVE to 8917. When you get a reply back asking who you vote for then reply back with RYAN. I promise it does not cost anything additional than what you would pay for a regular text message. Please ask anyone you know if they have a Verizon phone to do it too.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about then check my posts from last week and see this guy's amazing talent. When I get passionate about something I fight for it and this is no exception. Help me accomplish this and we'll get back to spoiling and the fall premieres in no time!

Thanks a million!