Google

Monday, May 29, 2006

List of CW Affiliates

One of the concerns I hear about the most from TV viewers is whether or not they will be able to get the new CW channel in the fall. I found a great list of all the announced CW affiliates and will name the specific channel that the CW will be on in that market. This list is updated all the time as the CW adds more stations and is a great resource for information. Here is the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_CW_affiliates

Another thing that is important to note is that the WB or UPN station that is not going to carry the CW will likely contain either the FOX owned My Network TV or local programming and syndicated shows. So, its not like one channel is going to go black or disappear on the launch date of September 18th.

If you have any questions about what channel your CW will be on, I'll be happy to answer them. Some states have a lot of different markets and I have a great resource for finding out which market people are in. This is a big change merging two networks and I know we all want to make sure we will be able to watch the CW in the fall.