Google

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Amazing Race Winners Revealed?

Warning: Big spoilers ahead.

So we all pretty much know that the "shokcing ending" tonight on the Amazing Race will be that somehow Rob & Amber get eliminated. Not sure exactly what the problem will be, either bad luck, a mistake or the other teams plotting against them. We'll surely find out in a matter of hours.

Now the interesting thing that has been brought to my attention is the finishing position of the top 3 teams. I'm fairly confident in the top 3 but I take the positions with a grain of salt. Nevertheless, I do think the information is worth sharing. I hear that Eric & Danielle win, followed by Dustin & Kandace taking second and Charla & Mirna bringing up the rear. There also seems to be a general consensus that third place will certainly be Charla & Mirna, first and second are a little more unsettled but thats the word on the street.